You can get this entire course at http://www.totaltraining.com
Title: Microsoft Expression Web
Category: Web Design & Publishing
Presenter: Janine Warner
Janine Warner is a best-selling author of more than a dozen books about the Internet and design. She’s a regular columnist for Layers Magazine, and a popular speaker at conferences and industry events.
Format: DVD-ROM & Online
Running Time: 10 Hrs, 2 DVD
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Project Files: Included
Solutions: Multi-User Education Government International More
Description: If you have already watched the training inside the Microsoft Expression Web product box, you have a great head-start. Get 8 more hours of new videos with self-guided lessons from Total Training that will open your eyes to the numerous capabilities of Microsoft Expression Web. Whether you are creating your very first web site or looking for advanced tips on how to create designs with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) you will find your solution in this library of comprehensive video tutorials.
* Learn how to use Expression Web’s sophisticated design tools to create Web sites with the most advanced CSS.
* Discover how to produce high-quality, standards-based Web designs to your specifications.
* Reduce complexity and make updates more efficient with Dynamic Web Templates and external style sheets.
* Create fast-loading, interactive sites with Expression Web that leverage the power of the Web to deliver compelling user experiences.
Part 1 – Understanding Design Options
Chapter 1: The Many Ways to Build a Website (41 min)
1. Designing with Layers & Absolute Positioning
2. Creating Layouts with Tables
3. Using Dynamic Web Templates
4. Building Web Pages with Frames
5. Working with ASP.net
6. Looking at ASP.net & Data Binding Controls
Video Rating: / 5